Youth Employment and Job Creation Programs
TWA has a youth development program which focuses on livelihood improvement through a partnership with local and international actors.
TWA promote technological and social innovation and invests in the:-
- Capacity Development and Skills Improvement training in different business areas including:-
- Manual Drilling technologies for irrigation,
- Dairy milk processing,
- Poultry production, Animal fattening and Petty trade,
- TWA organises and strengthens youths in the Self Help Group to run Income Generation Activities.
- We support them to have market linkage and access to Access to financial services.
- Change of Attitiude
- Skill gap fulfilling
- Capacity bulilding on Enterprunership and buisness skill
For more than 2000 youths in a pilot project to create self and wage employment.
For more than 2000 youths in a pilot project to create self and wage employment
Currently, we are working on employment Opportunities for 200 College/University Graduated Youth in DebreBrhan town in collaboration with local Industries, hotels and Potential Private Donors
- SWOT analysis is already done
- A steering committee/task force is established and working on Shared responsibilities, and possible commitments of companies, hotels and local government offices.